Search This Blog

blake - blake (2007)

6.02.2008

Debut album from classical-crossover act that famously formed on Facebook. A collection of covers that will appeal to fans of Il Divo, Blake are making all the right noises, and this album is sure to prove popular with anybody who is a fanof classical pop music. Includes the tracks 'Moon River', 'I Knew I Loved You' and 'God Only Knows'.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Yo Te Voy A Amar (I'll Make Love To You)
2. In Paradisum (Gladiator)
3. Moon RIver
4. 1492 - Conquest Of Paradise
5. God Only Knows
6. I Knew I Loved You
7. Hallelujah
8. Ashokan Farewell
9. Celebration
10. Vide Cor Meum
11. Swing Low
12. E Sara Cosi
13. Jerusalem
14. Toglimi Il Respiro
15. In The Bleak Midwinter

Download:

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/68292017/-Blake-.rar

1 comment :

Andrew Tan said...

I found this album in your site. I really love it. But the link said file not found.

Can you kindly repost the file?

Thanks :)