Search This Blog

sarah brightman - a winter symphony (2008)

10.31.2008

After the successful release of her highest chart debuting album, Symphony, Sarah released her first-ever Christmas album for the holiday season on Manhattan/EMI Records on November 4th. A Winter Symphony brings her virtuosity and originality to many of the season's classics. Her angelic voice glides through an array of season favorites, including "Silent Night" and "In the Bleak Midwinter." Her resplendent duet, "Ave Maria," is sung with Fernando Lima, and Mario Frangoulis lends his talent on the new classical piece "Carpe Diem." Also featured are timeless pop tracks, including Abba's famous instrumental song "Arrival," adapted for first time into a vocal piece, and a gorgeous rendition of Neil Diamond's classic, "I've Been this Way Before." Sarah also brings her own elegance to the holiday pop hits, including John Lennon and Yoko Ono's "Happy Christmas (War is Over)," "I Believe in Father Christmas" and "I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday." A Winter Symphony was recorded with the London Symphony Orchestra, the Royal Symphonic Orchestra, and a 46-piece choir.



Tracks
1. "Arrival"
2. "Colder Than Winter"
3. "Ave Maria" (Duet with Fernando Lima)
4. "Silent Night"
5. "In the Bleak Midwinter"
6. "I've Been This Way Before"
7. "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring"
8. "Child in a Manger"
9. "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday"
10. "Amazing Grace"
11. "Ave Maria" (Bach/Gounod)
12. "I Believe in Father Christmas"



(private message me if you want to download the mp3s.
I received take down emails from blogger so just message me. okay, thanks!)

21 comments :

Andrew Tan said...

Hi, is me Andrew Tan from Elements Of Voice.

I try your "http://kontactr.com/user/celestialvoices" but I believe it was not working because when I click send...it keep given me error message cannot send oh.

Anonymous said...

Hi, can you send me the link to download this new SB album ? Thanks! Devon
My e-mail : pushkinthecat@yahoo.co.uk

dc63 said...

Hi from Milano! I really hope you can send me the link to download Sarah's album! Here in Italy we haven't yet a release date!!!
Thanks a lot in advance. Dario

My e.mail: dario.cont@libero.it

p.s your "contact me" box doesn't work!

Anonymous said...

demonoid.com they have seeded this album on Oct 30

Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee said...

release dates according to amazon:

oct 29 - japan release
nov 04 - official album release
nov 19 - deluxe edition 2-cd set

the album that i have is the nov 04 release.

Anonymous said...

my email mightytong@gmail.com
thanks you

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that, Alex. Please email me: estar23@hotmail.com

Thanks for everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Bonjoooouuuur cher ami!!!

Mon mel, diapason0@yahoo.fr

Viva la diva!!!!

Anonymous said...

please send me too jsinr@hotmail.com

thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi my name is bagus ,can u send me link to download the album
thx before
here my email : chocolate_vondue88@hotmail.com
thx

Anonymous said...

Hi! please, if you could send me the link for download, I'll thank you for always

el_gran_dire@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/159683432/Sarah_Brightman_-_A_Winter_Symphony_Japaneese_release.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/159690441/Sarah_Brightman_-_A_Winter_Symphony_Japaneese_release.part2.rar
These links are from avaxhome http://avaxhome.ws/music/vocal/Sarah_Brightman_A_Winter_Symphony_Japanese_release.html

dave said...

hi, I am dave.
may I ask you to give me the albums link?
thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Love most of the performers in your page. Could you please include Mario Frangoulis and Vittorio Grigolo/ Have you listen to VITTPRIO?

Mario is my very favorite tenor!
He has a new cd Mario and Friends, What a Wonerful World. which can be purchased from greekmusicshop.gr.

Anonymous said...

hi from spain,can you send me the link from download the album Sara Brightman - A winter symphony? My e-mail: jcrubio48@telefonica.es

Jam said...

Please send me a copy :)
@ vanilla_jam@hotmail.com

dave said...

hi, I am dave.
may I ask you to give me the albums link?
thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi! please, if you could send me the link for download, I'll thank you for always

el_gran_dire@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Bonjoooouuuur cher ami!!!

Mon mel, diapason0@yahoo.fr

Viva la diva!!!!

Douglasandradepinto said...

hi,can you send me the link from download Sara Brightman, album A winter symphony? My e-mail: douglasandradepinto@hotmail.com