Search This Blog

melody gardot - my one and only thrill (2009)

3.30.2009

My One And Only Thrill is an intensely creative milestone, transcending genre distinctions of jazz and blues to offer a haunting personal musical statement that will appeal to all music-lovers. As with her acclaimed live shows, she captures and holds her audience in the palm of her hand. These eleven songs, covering a wide range of emotions are all her own except for an irresistible, Brazilian take on Somewhere Over The Rainbow. It would take a heart of stone to remain unmoved by the poignant title track "My One And Only Thrill".



T r a c k L i s t i n g s

1. Baby I'm A Fool
2. If The Stars Were Mine
3. Who Will Comfort Me
4. Your Heart Is As Black As The Night
5. Lover Undercover
6. Our Love is Easy
7. Les Etoiles
8. The Rain
9. My One And Only Thrill
10. Deep Within The Corners Of My Mind
11. Somewhere Over The Rainbow
12. If The Stars Were Mine (with orchestra)










No comments :