Search This Blog

Neo-Classical 4

2.15.2010

Listenting to Quereataro's University broadcast, I selected a classical
music section on the radio, I heard a special program of Sarah Brightman and
circumstantial guests. In that program, they presented Sarah's "Shymphony" Album.
It was wondeful and I enjoyed every single tune and I decided to re-built that splendid
musical session. I wrote the tracks and the order that they were presented, and searched them on Internet and, finally, I collected all of them. This is the whole program.
We can listen the gorgeous voice of Sarah Brightman, and we can enjoy performances from Moby, The Ten Tenors from Australia and "Libera" with their clear and pure voices.
Also featuring Amelie Shroëder.
I wish that you may be delight with this recopilation as much as I do. JMRL.






T r a c k L i s t i n g s

01.- Gothica (Sarah Brightman)
02.- Rocket (The Ten Tenors)
03.- Attesa (Sarah Brightman)
04.- Porcelain (Moby)
05.- Running (Sarah Brightman)
06.- Secret (Libera)
07.- Canto Della Terra (Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli)
08.- Les Choristes (The Ten Tenors)
09.- Sueña con Pasión (Sarah Brightman & Fernando Lima)
10.- Water/Va pensiero (The Ten Tenors)
11.- Sanveam (Sarah Brightman)
12.- Lascia Chi'o Pianga (Amelie Shroëder)
13.- Feel lift off the Ground (The Ten Tenors)
14.- Storia D'Amore (Sarah Brightman)
15.- Rest in Peace (Libera)
16.- Schwere Tre (Sarah Brigntman)
17.- Gladiatore Suite (Ten Tenors)
18.- Fleurs Du Mal (Sarah Brightman)
19.- That's Amore (The Ten Tenors)


11 comments :

Anonymous said...

Köszönöm szépen a sok gyönyörű zenét,hangot:Judit Magyarországról!!!!

Anonymous said...

the link does not work

Anonymous said...

it works now
ty

Harrie said...

What an amazing piece of work again.
Breathtaking beautiful !!

Thanx,
Harrie

Anonymous said...

So many work for 112 kbps!!!! And no tags!!!! Thanks anyway!

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ said...

OH!
Thanks!

Pure voice,pure heart!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you are creating Neo-classical 5, please!!!!! this has been the best assortment let alone arrangement of songs brought together that i have listened to in a very, very long time.

Mike Robert said...

Yes, of course. Now I'm working on Neo-Classical 5. This time I'm focusing with high & fine tessitura and virtuosity with instruments. I hope you like this new version

Anonymous said...

I can not find the link!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you are creating Neo-classical 5, please!!!!! this has been the best assortment let alone arrangement of songs brought together that i have listened to in a very, very long time.

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ said...

OH!
Thanks!

Pure voice,pure heart!