Search This Blog

rhydian - the long road (2017)

6.05.2020


Rhydian's newest album 'The Long Road' - released on 12th September 2017 Rhydian said in the album folder, "I hope these recordings stir up emotions and give you an exciting musical experience that you can be proud of. I'm here to serve you the listener and it is my utter priviledge to do so. A recently remixed and remastered version of this album, including a new duet of the Dreamgirls classic, 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going', with Jonathan Ansell.

Tracklisting:
01 This Is My Life
02 The Sound of Silence
03 Wicked Game
04 The Reason
05 You've Lost That Loving Feeling
06 Castle on the Hill
07 Vienna
08 Angel (feat. Steve Balsamo)
09 Sweet Music Man
10 And I'm Telling You
11 The Lady In Red
12 I'm Gonna Be Strong

Now Playing on Spotify - https://spoti.fi/3eUy2AF