Search This Blog

Russell Watson - True Stories (2016)

6.07.2020


Following 2013's Only One Man, True Stories is the 11th studio effort from English tenor singer, Russell Watson. Composed of the singer's familiar powerhouse vocals, resonant brass sections, and bombastic percussion, the album was recorded at Ennio Morricone's Music Village Studios in Rome and is led by the single, "Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough." ~ Rob Wacey

T r a c k L i s t i n g s

01 If I Loved You
02 Aprile
03 Now and Forever
04 Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
05 La fleur que tu m’avais jetée
06 M'appari
07 With a Song in My Heart
08 In the Wee Small Hours
09 Who Can I Turn To
10 I Am Alive
11 When It Shines
12 The Lord's Prayer
13 Do You Hear What I Hear (Bonus Track)

Now Playing on Spotify - https://spoti.fi/3h033ou

No comments :